Salta al contenido principal

Higher Technical School of Agricultural Engineering and Bioscience

Mobility UPNA students


Where can I go?

The Industrial and ICT Engineering School offers different possibilities to stay at other universities, in Spain or abroad:

Carry out an academic stay abroad for a semester or full academic year within the framework of the various mobility programmes of UPNA:

  • Erasmus-Europe (KA103) and Erasmus-Partner Countries (KA107): with both European and Extraeuropean universities as destination, its objective is to study subjects, including an internship and End-of-studies thesis.
  • Palafox (Latin America), Martín de Rada (Asia), Isep (countries of all over the world) and Bilateral Agreements (Convenios Bilaterales) (countries of all over the world): its objective is to study subjects at foreign universities, including an internship and End-of-studies thesis.
  • Solidary Education: to carry out an internship or End-of-studies project in the subject of development cooperation in the field, within the framework of the project developed by a host organisation, counting on the coordination and guidance of a partner university in the country of destination.
  • Erasmus-Internship: with European companies as direct destinations, its objective is to carry out internships.

Do you want to know more? Do you want to know more? Apply Apply Help language courses Help language courses

Take part in the Solidary Education Programme:

  • Compulsory training period prior to the mobility: International Development and Cooperation: 80% compulsory attendance (3 ECTS). The course will take place Saturdays from 6 February to 24 April, from 9:30AM to 1:30PM. Register for the course
  • Mobility period 
  • Stay in destination organisations or institutions


Do you want to know more? Information Register Register

Take part in the Erasmus + internship programme, both curricular or extracurricular. The selection process to choose degree and official master's degree students for both curricular and extracurricular Erasmus + internships will be carried our by the respective University Centres, in agreement with the selection procedure established in each Faculty or School.

Do you want to know more? Do you want to know more? Help language courses Help language courses


Which grants am I eligible for?


Now you can study for a semester or an academic year at a Spanish or foreign university. Pick your destination and get started. 

Check the mobility destinations for students of your Centre.

The different mobility programmes of Public University of Navarre are funded by several external entities and the University itself. Here is all the information on the grants you may be eligible for.

Check the grants for language training of those selected in the international mobility calls for a destination institution which requires English, French, German or Chinese.

Take a look at the grants Take a look at the grants Help training languages Help training languages Any questions? Send us an email