- You will simultaneously obtain the degree from the Universities of Zaragoza, Oviedo, Basque Country, Public University of Navarra, La Rioja and La Laguna
- You will be able to access the doctoral programs of the 6 universities
- Hands-on training to gain experience in modeling and resolution
- Actual practice
- Training in specialized case simulation software.
- More information about this master's degree in:
- Degree/License in Mathematics.
- Degree/Diploma in Statistics
- Degree in Biotechnology
- Physics Degree
- Degrees equivalent to the above at the discretion of the Master's Degree Academic Committee
- Technology centers, where you will develop activities of:
- Software design and programming
- Logistics and distribution
- Optimization of industrial processes
- Big data, neural networks and deep learning
- Quality control
- In the banking or insurance sector: in risk analysis
- Data processing and statistics
Access and admission
To be admitted to the official Master's Degree courses, students must hold an official university degree issued by a higher education institution in the European Higher Education Area or in other countries which entitles them to access Master's degree courses in the country issuing the degree.
Specific criteria for the Master's degree
The Master's Degree Academic Committee is ultimately responsible for determining admission. If demand exceeds the number of places available, students will be admitted to the Master's in accordance with the average score of the academic record.