Deadline: March 2 to April 26, 2023
Attract european talent, destined to take official Master's studies at the Public University of Navarra in the 2023/24 academic year.
Graduate students in a university (Spanish or foreign) that have the status of residents in a member state of the European Union.
|ETS of Agronomists||- Master's Degree in Agricultural Engineering (*)
- Master's Degree in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing
- University Master's Degree in Agrifood Industry Technology and Sustainability
- Master's Degree in Environmental Agrobiology (**)
- Master's Degree in Synthetic and Industrial Chemistry (**)
|ETS of Industrial Engineers
|- Master's Degree in Renewable Energy: Electric Generation
- Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Master's Degree in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering
- University Master's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering (*)
- Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering (*)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Master's Degree Computational and Applied Mechanical Engineering
- Master's Degree in Mathematical Modelling, Statistics and Computer Science (**)
- Master's Degree in Cybersecurity
- Master's Degree in Advanced Communication and Artificial Vision
|F. of Health Sciences||- Master's Degree in Health Sciences Research
- Master's Degree in Public Health
| F. of Economic Sciences
|- Master's Degree in Business Management
- Master's Degree in Process Management with Integrated Information Systems - ERP
- Master's Degree in International Business
|F. of Legal Sciences||- University Master's Degree in Access to the Legal Profession (*)
- Master's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Master's Degree in Tax, Labour and Accounting Consultancy
|F of Human Sciences
|- Master's Degree in Social Intervention with Individuals, Families and Groups
- Master's degree in Gender, Women and Equality
- Master's Degree in Secondary Education Teaching (*)
-Master's degree in History and Memory
(*) This master qualifies for professional practice, so to apply for this master's degree the student must have the corresponding official degree of the Spanish educational system (or foreign qualification homologated to it) required for access
(**) Interuniversity master's degrees. Check the teaching locations for the different parts of the master's programme
Deadline: March 2 to April 26, 2023
To apply, you must register in advance in this link:
Documentation required (it will be attached from the application application itself):
Important In case that you wish to take the master's degree even if the scholarship is denied, the student must apply for a place (pre-registration) within the deadlines established for it.
Master's registration fees.
Within the costs of registration will include the processing by the Public University of Navarra of the following insurance for selected students:
- Students under 28 years of age must subscribe to compulsory school insurance that covers health benefits due to school accidents, as well as health care for neuropsychiatry, surgery, tocology, pulmonary and bone tuberculosis, during school hours during the academic year. Price: € 1.12, included in the academic fee. Optionally they can contract the insurance cum laude, to complete the school insurance.
-Those over 28 years old must compulsorily subscribe to accident insurance, at a cost of € 13 per academic year: Insurance cum laude
To enter Spain, those selected must apply for a D-series Studies Visa at the Spanish consulate in their country. In addition, once in Spain they must request and, if necessary, renew, the Student Card.
The UPNA will help students to manage their stay through the Accommodation Service of the University Care Office.
Public University of Navarre
More information: email@example.com