• ES
  • EU
  • EN

International students

Partes de este texto:

Student visa

Citizens and residents of the European Union do not require a visa to enter in Spain. With an
identity card or passport they may live in Spain as long as they want.

However, citizens of the rest the world need a visa in their passport if they are going to stay
more than 90 days in Spain. The student visa is processed directly at the Consulates. To obtain
it, you will need a letter of acceptance which will be sent to your home university by us.

Once you arrive at the Public University of Navarra, we will help you with administrative
procedures to obtain the “Student Card” which allows you to live in Spain for one year.

More info: click HERE