XXXVII Conference on Design of Circuits and Integrated Systems - DCIS 2022
- November 16-18, 2022, Pamplona, Spain.
- Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dcis2022
- Submission deadline:
May 31 2022 Extended to June 7, 2022 (Hard deadline)
- Paper title and abstract must be uploaded to Easychair by June 3, 2022
- Paper file can be uploaded/upgraded until June 7, 2022
It is our pleasure to invite you to DCIS 2022. The conference on Design of Circuits and Integrated Systems (DCIS) is an international meeting for researchers in the highly active fields of micro- and nano-electronic circuits and integrated systems. It provides an excellent forum to present and discuss works on the emerging challenges offered by technology, in the areas of modeling, design, implementation and test of devices, circuits and systems.
This 37th edition is organized by Universidad Pública de Navarra in Pamplona, a historic city in the north of Spain.
Topics of interest
- Analog / mixed signal circuits and systems
- Design of power-, thermal- and variability-aware circuits and systems
- New computing and hardware paradigms (machine learning, approximate and stochastic computing, bio-inspired computing, cognitive computing, ...)
- Circuits and systems in advanced and emerging technologies (FDSOI, 3DICs, NVRAM, NWFET, silicon photonics, quantum, …)
- Reconfigurable devices and systems (FPGA, NVRAM, memristors, …)
- Embedded and high-performance computing
- EDA tools and methods
- Industrial and power electronics
- Sustainable computing and systems
- Sensory circuits and systems
- Energy management and harvesting
- Test, fault tolerance, reliability and modeling
- Radiofrequency ICs (5G, 6G, RFID, NFC, …)
- On-Chip and off-chip interconnects
- IoT and applications (industry 4.0, personalized healthcare, …)
- Hardware security
- Educational Methods on Electronics
Guide for authors
We encourage submission of manuscripts (IEEE single-spaced, double-column, A4 page, 6 pages maximum) employing the IEEE manuscript templates for conference proceedings. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Please, do not include any identifying information, such as the authors' names or affiliations, to allow a blind review process.
To submit your manuscript, please click on the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dcis2022
Accepted papers with at least one registered author and signed copyright that are presented at the conference will be published on IEEEXplore.
Best Paper Award
Based on the reviewers' and the awards-committee's evaluation a Best Paper Award will be given during the conference.
Extended versions of top-ranked papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of Elsevier's "Integration, the VLSI Journal".
- Deadline for submission:
May 31st, 2022 June 7th, 2022 (Final deadline)
- Notification of acceptance:
July 15th, 2022 July 22nd, 2022
- Deadline for final paper submission: September 10th, 2022
- Registration opens:
September 15th, 2022 September 21st, 2022