a) –Regulations of the Doctoral School.
Download the presentation of the Vice-rector of Research, Alfonso Carlosena, on Royal Decree 99/2011 governing doctorates here.
- Agreement on the creation of the Doctoral School of Navarre
- Internal regulations of the Doctoral School of Navarre
- General guidelines for official Doctoral education
- The Doctoral School of Navarre Training Programme
b) –Regulations governing Doctorates.
1- The regulations which currently govern UPNA doctorates are:
- Regulations governing doctorates at the UPNA, Resolution 952/2014, of 2 July, of the Rector of the Public University of Navarre
- Royal Decree 99/2011, of 28 January, governing official doctoral education
- Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October, organising official university education, establishes a new regulatory framework to adapt university education to the European Higher Education Area. This regulation implied significant changes to the organisation of doctoral education and how doctoral theses are prepared and defended.
- Rules of continuance for doctoral education
2- Previous regulations are still applicable to some PhD students:
- Royal Decree 56/2005, of 21 January, governing official university Postgraduate education (Modified by Royal Decree 1509/2005)
- Royal Decree 778/1998, of 30 April, governing the third cycle of university education, the obtainment and award of Doctorates, and other postgraduate studies
- Royal Decree 185/1985, of 23 January
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can.