2019(e)ko urtarrilaren 24a
MSCA-ITN: 2 Early Stage Researchers for “Advanced Technologies for future European Satellite Applications” (TESLA)
Deadline for applicatoins: 24:00 hrs (UTC/GMT +1) March 15, 2019.
Open call for 2 PhD positions at Universidad Pública de Navarra in the research field “Advanced Technologies for future European Satellite Applications” (TESLA), funded by the European Commission as an MSCA-ITN action within the Horizon 2020 programme.
- 21st March 2019: Provisional list of applicants admitted and excluded for evaluation has been published. Period given to ammend the applications open until Thursday 28th of March. See list in English and Spanish.
- 29th March 2019: Final list of applicants admitted and excluded for evaluation has been published. See list in English and Spanish.
- 1st April 2019: Applicants' provisional assessment prior to the conduct of the interview has been published. Period given to present allegations open until Monday 8th of April. See list in English and Spanish.
- 9th April 2019: Call for the interview to the 6 candidates who have obtained the highest score in the rest of the sections has been published. See the call in English and Spanish.
- 22nd May 2019: Provisional list of selected applicants has been published. See list in English and Spanish
- 5th June 2019: Final awarding of the positions has been published. See the final resolution in English and Spanish.
Universidad Pública de Navarra offers two (2) 1-year PhD positions, renewable for another 2 years (3 years in total), to carry out their doctoral thesis as part of the training proposals established in the project “Advanced Technologies for future European Satellite Applications” (TESLA), funded by the European Commission, as an MSCA-ITN-2018 Innovative Training Network.
Candidates of any nationality can apply, in accordance with the provisions of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie (MSCA) programme and the rest of the requirements established in the call regulations (see call below). Specific application requirements (see complete list of requirements in the call) are:
- Applicants must have an MSc degree or equivalent in Engineering, including subjects from the microwave engineering field (applicants with an MSc or equivalent in Engineering or Physics that includes general subjects in telecommunications, electrical or electronic engineering or electromagnetism, depending on their merits, will also be considered). Applicants without any of the referred degrees will be excluded from the process.
- Mobility: At the time of recruitment, the researchers must not have resided or carried out their main business (e.g. work or studies) in Spain for more than 12 months in the immediately preceding 3 years.
- When the researchers are contracted, they must have completed the studies giving them access to the doctoral programme no more than 4 years earlier.
- They must not already have a doctor’s degree.
- English: Applicants must master the English language in the terms established in the call.
The non-extendable deadline for submitting applications is midnight (UTC/GMT +1), March 15, 2019. Application forms to participate can be found below. Applications must include (see the call for complete requested documents):
- Standard form (see below)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) of the applicant in English, stating the merits of the candidate and detailing the chronology of their academic and professional activities with exact dates
- Documentation accrediting all the candidate’s merits detailed in the CV. Those not documentarily accredited will not be considered. This documentation must be in English or, if not, the original document must be submitted with a translation of it in English.
- Copy of the National Identity Document, the Foreigner’s Identity Number or a valid passport.
- Copy of the MSc or equivalent certificate to be considered for this call application and copy of the BSc degree or equivalent giving access to the MSc or equivalent which is to be considered for this call application.
- Copy of the detailed academic certification that shows the qualifications obtained in the undergraduate studies (BSc or equivalent) and master's degree (MSc or equivalent), the number of credits or duration of each subject and the date of obtaining them.
- A motivation letter in English.
- Reference letter in English.
Application forms, together with all the required documents must be sent to email@example.com before the 15th of March 2019