• ES
  • EN
  • EU


How can I get the guides of the subjects I studied?

The guides are published in the website of the School, and to get them
just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the subject guide in the website of the Degree or Master:: 

http://www.unavarra.es/ets-agrónomos→ Studies→ Select a degree →Guide of subjects → Select the subject.

2. Go to the corresponding academic year.

3. Download the file and print it.

4. The printed programmes shall be stamped at the Secretary’s Office of the School(Los Olivos Building, First Floor).

If the guide is not published, please contact the Secretary’s Office of the School: etsia@unavarra.es, indicating the code, subject and academic year in which you passed the subject.