Student commitment and permanence
At the moment of enrolling in the course, students will decide on their commitment to it:
- A full time student will have to enrol in at least 60 ECTS credits and a maximum of 8o per academic year, or in the credits remaining for the termination of the Master degree.
- A part-time student will have to enrol in at last 20 ECTS credits per year or in all the ECTS credits remaining for the termination of his/her studies.
- Visiting student: the student who is sporadically enrolled only in one or several of the modules or in some subjects. These will be contained in an accredative certificate. If s/he is studying another Master, the credits can be transferred or recognized in his/her academic record in this Master degree. Admission as a visiting student will be conditioned to the availability of places once the ordinary period of the enrolment is over.
- Students have a right to four exam calls to pass each subject.
- Enrolment in any subject will comprise, for evaluation effects, two calls within the academic year in which the enrolment has been formalised.
- For this computation, all the calls available to the student will count even though s/he has not taken the exam.
- At the end of the first year the student should have obtained 30% of the credits enrolled in. The credits recognized and those corresponding to validated and adapted subjects will not be taken into account.
- The maximum permanence limit will be that established in the following table:
|Nº of credits
||Full time student
||Part time student
Part time student enrolled every year in between 20-29
|61 - 90 ECTS
|+ 90 ECTS
If unaccomplished the required performance, the student can apply to the Permanence Comittee
HOW TO APPLY