The test administrator is authorized to dismiss you from a test session and/or ETS may cancel your scores for reported violations of these procedures and regulations. If cancellation should be necessary, no scores will be reported and your test fee will be forfeited.
1. You must have valid and acceptable identification (ID) to take the test. Keep your ID with you at all times.
2. You must follow the procedures set by the test center for storage of your personal belongings.
3. You are not allowed to access or use any prohibited items during the test session or during breaks; these include but are not limited to, notes, study materials, cell phones, smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, or any other electronic, photographic, listening, scanning or recording devices.
4. If you need to access an item stored in the test center during a break - only food, beverage, and/or medicine are permitted - you must inform the test center administrator before you get the item.
5. You are not permitted to leave the test center during the test session or during breaks.
6. You must not exceed the time allowed for the break, as shown on the directions screen. Violations will be documented by the test center administrator and reported to ETS. Repeated or lengthy unscheduled breaks will also be documented and reported.
7. You may not communicate with anyone about the content of the test. You may not discuss or share test content or test responses/answers during the testing session, during breaks, or after the testing session. Communication in any form is not permitted during the test.
8. You may not remove or attempt to remove any test content or scratch paper from the testing room at any time before, during or after the test. You must return all pages of scratch paper with no portion missing.
9. Disruptive behavior in any form will not be tolerated. The test center administrator has sole discretion in determining what constitutes disruptive behavior.
Centro Superior de Idiomas
Edificio El Sario, Módulo 3
Campus de Arrosadía
31006 - Pamplona
Tel. +34 948 16 9791
Fax. +34 948 16 9792
Contacto por email