Exchange Application form
Students nominated by their university will receive an email from International Office at UPNA containing the instructions they have to follow. You can start the procedure only if you have received such an email.
Deadline for application 2017/18 and On-line application procedure
|for winter semester or full academic year
||2th May to 30th June 2017
|for spring semester
||11th September to 31st October 2017
||in order to obtain your password. Once you do that, you will receive an email with the password and the link to fill the application form.
- select the exchange program: Erasmus (Europa), Palafox (Latinoamérica), Martin de Rada (Asia), Convenio Bilateral (other countries), ISEP USA, ISEP Internacional.
- in the field personal details, those you have filled in your registration form will be shown here. Please fill in the empty fields and correct any possible mistakes.
- attach a scanned copy of your passport or national identity card.
- include a passport sized photo (maximum 72 kb). You can see the procedure here.
- in the field called "FACULTY/SCHOOL", select the Centre "651 Programas de Intercambio".
|3. Print application form
| Scanned documents delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org
by June 30th (full year/ autumn semester) October 31th (spring semester).
- Print application
- Learning agreement
- Health insurance with full coverage in Spain
- Language certificate (it’s no necesary if Spanish of English are your native language)
The acceptance letter WON’T BE SENT until we receive this documents.