Exchange Application form
Students nominated by their university will receive an email from International Office at UPNA containing the instructions they have to follow. You can start the procedure only if you have received such an email.
Deadline for application 2018/19 and On-line application procedure
|for winter semester or full academic year
||3rd May to 18th June 2018
|for spring semester
||10th September to 31st October 2018
||in order to obtain your password. Once you do that, you will receive an email with the password and the link to fill the application form.
The acceptance letter WON’T BE SENT until we receive this documents.
- select the exchange program: Erasmus (Europa), Palafox (Latinoamérica), Martin de Rada (Asia), Convenio Bilateral (other countries), ISEP USA, ISEP Internacional.
- in the field personal details, those you have filled in your registration form will be shown here. Please fill in the empty fields and correct any possible mistakes.
- attach a scanned copy of your passport or national identity card.
- include a passport sized photo (maximum 72 kb). You can see the procedure here.
- in the field called "FACULTY/SCHOOL", select the Centre "651 Programas de Intercambio"
- attach a scanned copy of Health insurance with full coverage in Spain (Health Card if citizens of European Union)
- attach a scanned copy of Language certificate: if you want to take courses in English, you must certify a B2 level (CEFR), First (Cambridge Lenguage Assesment) or TOEFL iBT 87-109, TOEF cBT 227 - 269, TOEFL pBT ≥ 567, except english native speakers.
|3. Print application form
|Send attached to email@example.com
- Learning agreement with 2018-19 subjects. The information about courses, contents, classrooms and schedules for the academic year will be available in the web of each Degree since the second half of June 2018.