Contribute to the dissemination and technological and strategic development of the “Smart City” concept, as well as to its diffusion and practical implementation at local, regional, state and international levels.
Vision: The ISC will encourage and support:
- cooperation between different research groups of the institute,
- the excellence of the Institute's members in research and technology transfer to companies,
- support for entrepreneurship and generation of New Technology-Based Companies (NEBTs) or spin-offs,
- guidance on the formation of consortia and requests for public funding projects, in cooperation with companies, at regional, national or international level.
- Reliability in ensuring the quality of research, reflected in the design, the methodology, the analysis and the use of resources.
- Honesty in developing, undertaking, reviewing, reporting and communicating research in a transparent, fair, full and unbiased way.
- Respect for colleagues, research participants, society, ecosystems, cultural heritage and the environment.
- Accountability for the research from idea to publication, for its management and organisation, for training, supervisión and mentoring, and for its wider impacts.
These values are inspired by the principles of the European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity