Patents and Thesis
The research lines of INAMAT are of interest for doctoral students who wish to carry out their research PhD in the institute. Thus, in the last 5 years more than 25 PhD theses have been performed, being the following highlighted by their multidisciplinarity:
- -Synthesis, characterization and applications of magnetic nanostructures based on transition metal oxides. Director: Cristina Gómez-Polo
- -Adaptation of an alternative gasoline internal combustion engine for operation with hydrogen as fuel. Energy and automotive applications. Directors: Diéguez Elizondo, Pedro María, Gandía Pascual, Luis María
- -Processes of fuels in microreactors for the production of H2: Computational fluid dynamics study (CFD). Directors: Arzamendi Manterola, María Cruz, Gandía Pascual, Luis María.
- -New organometallic catalysts of ruthenium, copper and silver with C1 symmetry derived from bi and tridentate ligands. Directors: Cornejo Ibergallartu, Alfonso, Martínez Merino, Víctor Javier.
- -Synthesis and Characterization of Hybrid Siliceous Xerogels (RTEOS / TEOS; R = P, Ph). Separation and Purification of Gases by Chromatography. Directors: Garrido Segovia, Julián José, Echeverría Morrás, Jesús Carmelo.
- -Elimination and recovery of CO2 present in gaseous effluents by adsorption and dry methane reforming. Director: Andoni Gil
- -Development of new nanostructures manufacturing processes with advanced optical properties based on laser interference lithography. Director Rafael Rodríguez Trías
- -Study of the molecular mechanisms underlying Bap-mediated cell-cell interactions in Staphylococcus aureus. Directors: Valle Turrillas, Jaione, Lasa Uzcudun, Íñigo.
You can also access the list of theses in the last 5 years in the following link.
The research activity has also resulted in more than 11 patents in the last 5 years, among which the following stand out:
- Inventors (in order of signature): José Antonio Aguilera Andoaga, Carlos Aragón Garbizu // Title: Quantitative analysis method for analyzing the elemental composition of materials by means of LIBS technique – Request N.: PCT/EP2014/050224 - Licensed to Energy Research Company (ERCo), NJ (USA).
- Inventors (in order of signature): Monteserín Leiva, M., Martín Julián, F., Rodríguez Trías, R., García Fuentes, G.: Title: Procedure for the manufacture of a bactericidal coating of pyrrole doped with iodine - No. Request: 201430799.