Deadline: from March 8th to April 26th 2019
Attract international talent, destined to take official Master's studies at the Public University of Navarra in the 2019/20 academic year.
Graduate students in a university (Spanish or foreign) not resident in a member state of the European Union.
|ETS of Agronomists|| - Master's Degree in Agricultural Engineering (*)
- Master's Degree in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing
- University Master's Degree in Technology and Sustainability in the Food Industry
|ETS of Industrial Engineers
|- Master's Degree in Renewable Energy: Electric Generation
- Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Master's Degree in Materials Engineering and Manufacturing
- University Master's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering (*)
- Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering (*)
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
- Master's Degree in Applied and Computational Mechanical Engineering
|F. of Health Sciences||- Master's Degree in Research in Health Sciences
- Master's Degree in Public Health
| F. of Economic Sciences
|- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Master's Degree in Process Management with Integrated Information Systems - ERP
|F. of Legal Sciences||- University Master's Degree in Access to Law (*)
- Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention
|F of Human Sciences
|- Master's Degree in Social Intervention with Individuals, Families and Groups
- Master's Degree in Teaching Secondary Education (*)
(*) This master qualifies for professional practice, so to apply for this master's degree the student must have the corresponding official degree of the Spanish educational system (or foreign qualification homologated to it) required for access
Deadline: from March 28 to April 26, 2019 (until 2:30 p.m.)
To apply, you must register in advance in this link REGISTER
Documentation required (it will be attached from the application application itself):
Important In case that you wish to take the master's degree even if the scholarship is denied, the student must apply for a place (pre-registration) within the deadlines established for it.
Registration, travel, lodging and maintenance expenses, up to a maximum of € 6,000.
Within the costs of registration will include the processing by the Public University of Navarra of the following insurance for selected students:
- Students under 28 years of age must subscribe to compulsory school insurance that covers health benefits due to school accidents, as well as health care for neuropsychiatry, surgery, tocology, pulmonary and bone tuberculosis, during school hours during the academic year. Price: € 1.12, included in the academic fee. Optionally they can contract the insurance cum laude, to complete the school insurance.
-Those over 28 years old must compulsorily subscribe to accident insurance, at a cost of € 13 per academic year: Insurance cum laude
To enter Spain, those selected must apply for a D-series Studies Visa at the Spanish consulate in their country. In addition, once in Spain they must request and, if necessary, renew, the Student Card.
The UPNA will help students to manage their stay through the Accommodation Service of the University Care Office.
Public University of Navarre
Legal basis. Anex
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Public University of Navarre