El Centro Superior de Idiomas de la Universidad Pública de Navarra ha sido reconocido como Centro Examinador ES247 (Open centre) de Cambridge English Language Assessment.
A Cambridge English: First (FCE) qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
A Cambridge English: First qualification shows that you can:
• communicate effectively face-to-face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
• follow the news
• write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
• write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.
Reasons to choose Cambridge English: First:
• Accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries.
• Accepted for entry to undergraduate programmes taught in the medium of English in non-English-speaking countries.
C1 Advanced is one of our Cambridge English Qualifications. It is the in-depth, high-level qualification that shows you have the language skills that employers and universities are looking for.
More than 6,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
Preparing for Cambridge English: Advanced helps learners develop the skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries.
Centro Superior de Idiomas
Edificio El Sario, Módulo 3
Campus de Arrosadía
31006 - Pamplona
Tel. +34 948 16 9791
Fax. +34 948 16 9792
Contacto por email